A trade fair awaited by all the players in the retail & ecommerce sector
Paris Retail Week, Europe’s largest trade-related event, will take place this year on 24, 25 and 26 September. Hosted as usual at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (Pavilion 7.2.), the show is expecting 25,000 professionals.
A major innovation for this 2019 edition: the 3 days are themed to facilitate the organization of your visit. Each business issue is monitored by a mentor, a referent in the field. The chosen themes are the following:
- Tuesday 24 September: Customer journey, Data usage, New payments
- Wednesday 25 September: Marketing Innovation, B2B Marketing, Marketplaces
- Thursday 26 September: Omni-channel commerce, Logistics
Kaliop Digital Commerce will of course be present at this major event in our ecosystem. Come and meet our teams on the stand of our partner Magento (B015).
Some tips to help you organize your visit to Paris Retail Week
- Prepare your visit itinerary beforehand. There will be more than 600 participating companies including 200 exhibitors. Enough to get lost in the jungle of the European trade ecosystem. The list of exhibitors is available on the exhibition website. Do not hesitate to make an appointment with one of our consulting directors who can guide you towards the best solutions on the market to meet your ecommerce challenges.
- Detail in your agenda the conferences you wish to attend, in order to get reminders. 200 interventions are planned, in different forms: keynotes, solution workshops or pitchs (a new format of 5-minute sessions where exhibitors answer your business questions). It is even possible this year to register for thematic lunches.
- Remember to ask for your visitor badge in advance. It is free if you request it online, but costs 50€ on site. It will also save you valuable time at the entrance of the show.
- If you are not Francilien, book your accommodation well in advance. Paris Expo can attract many visitors to different trade fairs and places in nearby hotels can be expensive. The fair offers preferential accommodation with some partners, but there are many hotels nearby.
Do you have any further questions? Would you like to be supported to source the best ecommerce solutions during Paris Retail Week?